Coronavirus or Covid-19 is the biggest threat this country has faced in a generation. However, if we look out for each other, we will get through it and come out stronger.
As a country and a local community in Bromsgrove, we must pull together to:
- Minimise the spread of the virus;
- Fight the disease to protect life;
- Support our public services, businesses and local government.
We must do everything we can to tackle the virus. The government has deployed a comprehensive action plan, based on the expertise of world leading scientists.
This section of the website will be dedicated to providing the latest information and advice on Coronavirus from reputable and trustworthy sources.
For the latest advice and guidance, please consult the following official information.
- For information about the Coronavirus, please click on the ‘FAQ’s’ tab on the left-hand side or click here.
- For the latest advice to those with a specific health and/or wellbeing condition, please click on the ‘health and wellbeing’ tab on the left-hand side or click here.
- For the latest advice and support for businesses, please click on the ‘support for businesses’ tab on the left-hand side or click here.